I love hearing from you!

If you ask a question in your comment, please make sure to either show your email in your blogger profile, or email me directly....this is the only way that I can answer you!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Using Java Minute Digi

Hi, Lisa here. This is just a mini tutorial today. I just wanted to show you ways to use one of my most recent digis
I made this digi to be versatile.  So you could do more with it.  So today I'll show you a few things this digi can do.........of course your imagination is the limit.


Overlay on silhouettes
There is an outline clear overlay in this set. You can place it directly over the silhouette or off to the side a little or a lot.  I just arranged the order to make my overlay in front of the silhouette.

Silhouette/Sentiment
You can put the sentiment over the silhouette in black or a darker tone of the silhouette.






Layering
You can layer like I did here...I used a color image, sentiment and border (twice). I just arranged the order on each image to place it in front or behind.
I made this set of cards using the clear outline overlay and the silhouette images.
Here's a closer look.
Here is the inside.

 Here's some Design Team samples using this set.
Sarah Taylor made this shape gift card holder. I love her paper piecing.

 
She tucked the gift card on the inside.

 Cassie Trask worked her magic with an outline image in this beauty.

Lori Ulrich used the border brilliantly here and I love the black silhouette shadow behind her color image.
I hope this tutorial inspired you and shed some light on the many ways this set can be used.


No comments: