I love hearing from you!

If you ask a question in your comment, please make sure to either show your email in your blogger profile, or email me directly....this is the only way that I can answer you!

Friday, July 12, 2013

Customer Spotlight!!

Ohhhh, you remember playing "I spy"?
I have been wondering around the internet (instead of doing my To-Do list!) this morning and have "spied" a customer using Clearly Digi Stamps on her project!!
You never know when and where I will be "spying" and YOU just might be highlighted next!!

So "I spy" a totally cute SWEET card from Olga Moore




5 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute cherry card!!!!

Mary Ann said...

Super cute card!!!

Olga Moore said...

Hi Kathy,
I wanted to thank you for choosing my card to spotlight on the ClearlyiStamp blog. I loved that CDS cherry pie image as soon as I saw it. It was perfect for my card project. And thanks for liking my card!

Kathy D. said...

Olga - your welcome! So glad I found your card. I have to check but I found paper like yours in the sale pile at my local scrapbook store...have to see if similar or same! Thanks for the inspiration!
Kathy D.

CanadianScraps43 said...

Olga first of all I love your name. Lol. My sister has the same one and it really is so unique. I wonder if your hair is red like hers as well. Lol. Your card here today is beautiful and I am so happy that Kathy saw it out there in the big paper crafting world. It deserves to be in the spotlight. Your a star sweetie. Hugs.