I love hearing from you!

If you ask a question in your comment, please make sure to either show your email in your blogger profile, or email me directly....this is the only way that I can answer you!

Monday, August 5, 2013

"In the Spotlight"

"I spy" some awesome work being done with Clearly Digi Stamps.


Donna (Indiana Inking) - Winter Wishes
Windowbox Wishes Digital Image

NanaConnie - Caroling Penguin
Christmas Cuties Color Digital Image

D - Designs by Dragonfly - A Present for Piggie
Farm Critters and Barn Digital Image

AJ's Creative Energy - Nov Calendar Page

Speaking of a Calendar don't forget to join our Calendar Challenge!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job using Clearly Digi Stamps everyone! Debbie McNamee CiSCDT

Donna said...

Thanks for featuring my card! I just love that image. The snowman is adorable!

D- said...

Thank you for featuring my card. This little piggy is so cute and so are the other wonderful images in the set.
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com