I love hearing from you!

If you ask a question in your comment, please make sure to either show your email in your blogger profile, or email me directly....this is the only way that I can answer you!

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Are you a dog lover? Try out this Ruff Day SVG cutting file!

Hello Everyone!

I thought I would spread out my posts a little this month to really focus on each cutting file!
.....................................................
PRIZE ALERT!!!!!!!!!! 
Make sure to come back each day for a week and comment on my release posts and 
ONE LUCKY WINNER
will be emailed the complete set of my SVG Releases for March! 
March 2-8th!
The winner will be announced on Monday the 10th! 

I will be showing you creations using these files!
 ......................................................

RUFF DAY
by Lori McCroskey
 My daughters are nuts about dogs!

We are doing a scrapbooking class at our homeschool coop, so I have been creating embellishments for her to use for her puppy pages!  She is very happy!  All of the samples have been done by my daughter!

Take a look below at the samples!

The Mr. Spike digi is NOT included with this set.

Go to Ruff Day SVG in the store here!

In this page we used one of the titles from the set.
This is Beau...our little Sheltie puppy....sweetest dog ever!



Fast forward a year, and here are Beau's puppies!
Yes, he is a proud father of 5 adorable little pups :-)

In this scrapbook page, I made the doghouse about 10 inches by 10 inches and added a frame around the edge to create windows for all the puppies.  I think this turned out really cute.
  
My 13 year old daughter did this adorable page!  It really helps kids to have structure when they are learning to scrapbook, otherwise all their pages end up looking the same!

This cute little scrapbook page was done by my daughter too!
She used the little doghouse as an embellishment.


This set is perfect for cards too!
Ellen made these cute cards with the set....love them!

 This dog on this card is from the Mr Spike Digital set at Doodle Pantry.


This dog is from  Doggies and Things Digital Image set at Doodle Pantry.
.....................................................
PRIZE ALERT!!!!!!!!!! 
Make sure to come back each day for a week and comment on my release posts and 
ONE LUCKY WINNER
will be emailed the complete set of my SVG Releases for March! 
March 2-8th!
The winner will be announced on Monday the 10th! 

I will be showing you creations using these files!
.....................................................
Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Karen Schroeder said...

The Ruff Day set is adorable! Love the layouts and cards! Your daughter's layouts are so cute!

Unknown said...

Beautiful LOs!!! Your daughter did a great one too. Love how she used the house :-) and yes, I'm a dog lover!!!

D- said...

Amazing crafts.
Please tell your daughter her pages are wonderful for me.
Thanks so much for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Mel said...

What great pages...you daughter has real talent. Love these cut files!

Beth F. said...

Awww! SO perfect for all the canine families out there :)
Beth
Beth's Beauties

Donna said...

I love doggie related items. We often dog sit and so I make our favorite canine Christmas and Valentine's cards. This would be perfect. So cute! Thanks!

Unknown said...

I always have a need for more Puppy stuff! I love these!

Kathy D. said...

I love that your daughter is scrapbooking. Totally cool.