I love hearing from you!

If you ask a question in your comment, please make sure to either show your email in your blogger profile, or email me directly....this is the only way that I can answer you!

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Make your own flip calendar with Mini Calendar/Flip Calendar SVG cutting file!


MINI CALENDAR/FLIP CALENDAR SVG
by Lori McCroskey

Do you love creating your own calendars?
Do you like giving calendars as gifts?
 .....................................................
PRIZE ALERT!!!!!!!!!! 
Make sure to come back each day for a week and comment on my release posts and 
ONE LUCKY WINNER
will be emailed the complete set of my SVG Releases for March! 
March 2-8th!
The winner will be announced on Monday the 10th!
 ......................................................
With this set, you can pair your digis with any of Laurie's digital images to create adorable calendars!
I'm going to try and get one done to show you next week.....so stay tuned!

This set has all of the month configurations you could want in a year.  There is a month that starts with every day of the week and ends with 28,29,30, and 31....so you can make it work for any year!


I had time to make the simplest of examples for this set....I think it turned out really cute, but I wish I had time to make some fancier ones!

 

I used the Mini Calendar Digital/SVG set and combined it with the Calendar Minis Set by Doodle Pantry
It is perfect for a calendar project as it has an image for every month!
 
Calendar Minis

First I arranged my images in a word processing program.  I used Publisher.
I used the Cutting template to layout my images.
I am going to print these and just roughly cut them out.
Why?
Because they are going to be framed in the flip calendar that I cut out with my cutting machine...and it doesn't matter....no one is going to see them!


Now I am ready to start sandwiching them in my flip calendar pieces I cut out with my cutting machine.
These pieces are also in png format so you can import them into your document and hand cut them if you like.


 Here is an easel I made from a acrylic picture frame.  
I just drilled a couple of holes in it to hold my calendar.

 Here are all of my calendar pages.
 My finished calendar :-)
 .....................................................
PRIZE ALERT!!!!!!!!!! 
Make sure to come back each day for a week and comment on my release posts and 
ONE LUCKY WINNER
will be emailed the complete set of my SVG Releases for March! 
March 2-8th!
The winner will be announced on Monday the 10th!
 ......................................................

Thanks for commenting and have a wonderful day!
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Lori, this is such a fab calendar!!!! I love how you made it look so easy using the templates and these can be switched too. I also love how you turned the acrylic frame into a calendar. Lots of fab ideas here that I will use for sure. Ty :-)

GottaHaveJC said...

What an awesome idea! Beats the CD calendar by a long shot! Love it!

Donna said...

I love all the cute little images that go with this. Adorable frame and looks like a breeze to put together. Love your cute little calendar. I see Christmas presents for next year!

Kathy D. said...

oh what a great gift! love it