I love hearing from you!

If you ask a question in your comment, please make sure to either show your email in your blogger profile, or email me directly....this is the only way that I can answer you!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Tweet Birdhouses SVG....how tweet it is!


Hello Everyone!

Time for some more SVG inspiration!
.....................................................
PRIZE ALERT!!!!!!!!!! 
Make sure to come back each day for a week and comment on my release posts and 
ONE LUCKY WINNER
will be emailed the complete set of my SVG Releases for March! 
March 2-8th!
The winner will be announced on Monday the 10th!
 ......................................................

TWEET BIRDHOUSES SVG
illustrations by Laurie Wilson
converted to SVG by Lori McCroskey



Here is the Digital Image Tweet Birdhouses Set....
isn't it cute?  I just love love love the papers!





I decided to do a scrapbook page using some of the elements from the SVG set:

I used the roof from one of the birdhouses and made the shape of the birdhouse a little rounded....so it kind of looks like a pumpkin for fall.  I added some of the flowers from the set to add some embellishments.


This is the companion page I did for the set using the UR Tweet sentiment from the SVG set.

The little white frame tag under tweet was a scrap from the Card Cut 4 pieces that I had cut out and not used.  I really like how it pulls your eye down the page!

I can't wait to make some birdhouse cards, but that will have to be for another day!

Here's a sample from Susan on the Doodle Pantry Design team....so cute!

........................................................
PRIZE ALERT!!!!!!!!!! 
Make sure to come back each day for a week and comment on my release posts and 
ONE LUCKY WINNER
will be emailed the complete set of my SVG Releases for March! 
March 2-8th!
The winner will be announced on Monday the 10th!

5 comments:

Donna said...

How tweet! Love the birdhouse picture frame. That's adorable! What fun sets you've created!

Unknown said...

Love, love the bird houses!!! These are adorable and I love your sweet creations.

Unknown said...

I LOVE these! My Mom's nickname is "Tweet" so I'm always looking for birdie stuff!

Mel said...

These are so cute. I love the Tweet card!

Kathy D. said...

more great pages!